Friday, October 30, 2009

D-EVILS

jay z Pictures, Images and Photos

Jay- Z

It was bought to my attention that Beyonce’s get me bodied video has a lot of hidden meanings and I know of a few videos like that but this was not one that I was aware of until a good friend pointed it out to me.

I want to show you the video, but I also would like to start you off a little slower so by the time I post it you will be able to understand it, some of you already get it but for those who don’t watch the video below.

It’s a clip that shows the symbolism that ties the music to the Illuminati group and some of the rappers and actors that are involved.


Make sure you listen to the song as you watch this video.
Watch the hand shake between Nas and jay, brothas don’t shake like that.
An Notice the symbols in the rocaware clothing line.





Free Prodigy Pictures, Images and Photos

Even Prodigy from the Infamous Mobb Deep tried to expose this Illuminati group that Jay-z is a part of if not the hip-hop ring leader.

According to P, in 1996, after reading a book by Dr. Malichi Z. York titled Leviathan 666, he was moved so much, he cried, and that was his “moment of clarity.”

“I was crying for all of humanity, but mostly for my black people ’cause I then realized it was all a sham,” Prodigy writes in his letter to URB. “The government, religions, politics, the Federal Reserve, the I.R.S., and everything that we believe and live by is a joke.”

Even worse, the rapper says that many popular rappers are aware of these society secrets, but choose not to speak on it for fear of not being accepted by corporate America. One, in particular, is Jay-Z.

“J.Z. knows the truth, but he chose sides with evil in order to be accepted in the corporate world. J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world, and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead,” he wrote.

Prodigy says that Jay grew up grew up in Dr. York’s “Nuwabian” community in Brooklyn as a kid, and is “aware” of these evils — rogue government, elitists running the country, etc. Because of Jay’z refusal to speak on the topics Prodigy has been doing so since his incarceration, he will make it a point to wage war against him.

“J.Z is a God damn lie. I have so much fire in my heart that I will relentlessly attack J.Z, Illuminati, and any-every other evil that exists until my lights are put out,” P writes.

“This negativity I speak of is an actual living entity that uses us as food. We must sever ties with it in order to see things for what they really are. This negative energy is created and harnessed by the Illuminati secret government and they will make you spread this energy without you even knowing it. But people like J.Z. are very well aware. He was schooled by Dr. York,”


samhoody.com Pictures, Images and Photos


Where did this guy go!

Does anybody know what happened to Dame Dash? He and Jay where the best of friends at the beginning of the Roc empire, what went wrong, what about all the other act’s that were on Rocafella Rec. That’s a whole different blog at a later time, for now I’m going to leave you with the chorus from Jay’s song D-Evils from his reasonable doubt album, the one that made him into the superstar he is today. Before this album he was the fast rapping sidekick to Jazz-O, funny how he became Jay-Z, let’s not even get into how much of the art form he stole from other artist.


D-Evils
[Chorus: (scratched by DJ Premier)]
"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?" [Snoop Dogg]
"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..." [Prodigy]
"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"
"Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..." [Prodigy]
"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"
"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..."
"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Finally, another person of colour (I am assuming here) is speaking the real truth about things! [sighs in relief]. Thought it was few and far between. I have been hip to this too and researching this subject over the past 12 years. In recent months, I too am discovering that there is a HUGE deception within "our" music. You are so on point (target) with this discussion! Keep it up, soldier! We all need to come together and spread the word on this subject for sure!!! Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I'm digging what you're saying here.

    In case there is no hyperlink, you can find our blog at yoy50.wordpress.com. Initially, this sort of discussion was not our main focus, but in recent weeks, we too are exposing the ILL(uminati). It is part of a big azz web of deception indeed. Keep it up you guys, and lets continue to inform the masses!!!

    Peace (to you fellow seekers of truth)! I personally don't like this term that has surfaced recently; "Truthers"--- shit, that's not even a word! (smiles)

    Add our blog link to yours and we will do the same! There IS power in numbers!! Again, keep doing what you're doing--- it is definitely needed right now.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all thank you for reading my blog, sec. I am a person of colour.
    third. you are the first person to leave a comment on my blog site wich made me the happiest blogger on the planet today! so thanks agin and I'm working on that link as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! You are too funny! (smiles). Hang in there, people will start to leave comments eventially. It doesn't mean that people aren't reading your posts that's for sure. I get a pretty steady viewership, but people are shy sometimes (is what I'm thinking). Don't let it discourage you.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete