Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't say she didn't warn you.

Tiffany Evens Pictures, Images and Photos


Sometime last week Tiffany Evens, an up and comming artist who did a song entitled promise ring ft. Ciara went to her twitter page and posted the following about Rihanna's new song “Russian Roulette"

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!
You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.
Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

• If you’ve never heard of the Illuminati before, it’s basically a group or organization of powerful people in the industry that brainwash audiences with hidden messages in songs, music video’s, political campaigns etc. Stars such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Matthew Knowles have all been accused of being involved, as have various politicians and actors.

omarion Pictures, Images and Photos


Now Omorion had this to say about the same subject.


• I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said. “This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”
Fast forward to now [and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The[entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.
I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it. I hope that she doesn’t believe in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there's has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.


It seems the more artist that come and talk about this issue the more believable it becomes, so to the people who say she is just young and silly I guess she's not the only one who needs to grow up. I will post allot more on this subject in the coming day's so get ready to be shocked and if you don’t want to believe any of this then log off NOW!

Everything I blog about won’t be 100% accurate but in trying to find answers you run into all the right questions, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Saw your comments on another blog on this subject! Again way to go! This is a subject that needs to be exposed by as many as possible. I didn't realize until recently just how many black artists were really into this either, but I'm glad I found out. Good post, keep up the good job! Peace.

    ReplyDelete