Monday, September 19, 2011

Yep Him Too




If you ever have time to watch this entire thing from part 1 - 7 you'll see were this song is about a game that homosexuals play called the circle jerk, A friend and co-worker told me about it as I described the actions of the game. He confirmed to me that it was an actual game called the circle jerk, when you have the time you can listen for yourself. Micheal Jackson was killed by the same people who gave him everything he could ask for, Why? Because he was worth more dead than alive.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, man!

    I wanted to come back to this one for sure! I found something else out about MJ-- he was actually trying to break free and that's why he was killed. The Jacksons (as with most popular acts) are under the gov't sponsored Mind Control or MK Ultra programming. Think back to Janet at the Superbowl-- that was an Illuminati ritual performed before the masses. La Toya (labeled a dingbat) has actually been sharing more truths throughout their lives than many will probably ever know. Just thought I'd throw that out there for people to marinate on. ;)

    ReplyDelete