Monday, September 19, 2011

The Kings




        RUN DMC .......... The most influential group of all time if you ask me, only because they single handily in my opinion set up the blue print for the way the top rappers make their money today. I don't know how much it benefited them as a group but people were watching rap close, the same people behind the business and marketing strategies for some of the top companies on wall street, and the guys that run those companies are the ones who make up the Illuminati. They saw what Run-DMC was doing .... they had everybody rocking shell top Adidas, fat gold ropes, track suits, the big glasses. All they could see was money, not to mention a way to get in and control the art form. Skip to 2011 we got Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj ....... all making sure we dress how they want us to, drink what they tell us to and all we get in return is the feeling of having what they have......but not actually having anything close to what they have. I see it like this, these artist are given the chance to make millions of dollars with a few conditions. One is to push a PRODUCT and that product ranges from beer to cars and trucks and anything else you can fit into a 3 1/2 min song. This is why I think Run-DMC is the most influential group in hip hop history, it was obvious where these artist had the potential to take the hip-hop culture and if you ask me they did a pretty good job....if only we would have did a little more to make sure we as a whole benefited from the work we put in as the artist and the consumers. Below is a video showing how Run-DMC's King of Rock video was their initiation into Illuminati show for everyone to see ..... if you could figure it out. Plus a few new members ....... never thought it would be Jay Electronica.

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. i don't watch enough videos, or TV for that matter, to notice the imagery that you bring to light here but I will pay closer attention from now on. My grandfather was a free Mason, and a reverand in the catholic church, and used enough foul language to put any saolor to shame. I've done a lot of reading about masons, but this has motivated to go deeper with my research, epecially since it hits so close to home with me coming from a long line of masons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks allot...... I'm glad you liked the artical..... I hope I can help shed light on the things you may want to know, and I'm more than happy that I could motivate you look I little closer into things. let me know what you find out!

    ReplyDelete